[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Change T38 passthrough reinvite to use control frames

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Tue Mar 17 15:37:44 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 15:29 -0500, Joshua Colp wrote:
> ----- "John Lange" <john at johnlange.ca> wrote:

> If you file an issue report though I can take a look. Full sip debug of both sides would
> be needed along with a udptl debug. Knowing the the firmware version and IOS version
> would also be useful. The support seems to really vary between different versions...

I've just recently been "forced" to start learning the Cisco world so
I'm on a pretty steep learning curve at the moment. This is why I
haven't done a deep analysis as to what is going wrong just yet.

Previously we were able to get T38 working on our non-nat LAN test
environment but devices behind nat don't seem to want to work.

I'll collect all the detail I can and file it in a bug report (if that
turns out to be necessary) but it will probably be a few weeks until I
come back around to it.

Regards,
--
John Lange