[asterisk-dev] Asterisk trunk on Mac OS/X 10.5

Vadim Lebedev vadim at mbdsys.com
Fri Mar 13 18:13:47 CDT 2009

Le 11 mars 09 à 02:01, Russell Bryant a écrit :

> This is a known issue.  It appears to be a bug with poll() / select()
> on OSX.  See the following bug report for details:
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13404

I did some more debugging and see extremely strange stuff:

main/poll.c is built and linked with the application,
but when asterisk calls poll it goes straight to the original syscall...

I think what needs to be done is following:
1) replace all calls to poll(  by AST_POLL
2) on non Darwin platform AST_POLL will be defined as poll on darwin
as ast_internal_poll
3) rename poll in asterisk/poll.c as ast_internal_poll

Any comments?

Thanks
Vadim