[asterisk-dev] Moving H.323 forward by linking to a new library

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Fri Mar 13 05:01:43 CDT 2009

Ming-Ching Tiew wrote:

> How about ooh323c ? Completely self contained, C-based, does not require any other external libraries. Compared to others which requires whole bunch of other things and C++ compilers.

I think that ooh323c is not actively maintained either. Correct me if
I'm wrong, but I don't think there was any addition to the library for a
long time now.

As I recall ooh323 library did not support T38 or video back when it was
released and I don't think support for T38/video was added since.

H323Plus (and OPAL) on the other hand both support video and T38.

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou
Kinetix Tele.com
Monastiriou 9 & Enotikon