[asterisk-dev] Asterisk trunk on Mac OS/X 10.5

Vadim Lebedev vadim at mbdsys.com
Wed Mar 11 07:31:01 CDT 2009

Mark, Russel

Thanks for the information.

So now i'm looking into app_confbridge and another couple questions:

1) On lines 276, 510  there are calls to play_sound_fiile...
    It seems to me they shoubd be conditioned on OPTION_QUIET

2)   Is there app_page equivalent  using app_confbride,
      and if not what would be  better approach, modify  app_page  to
     use a chan variable or an option argument to use confbridge in
place of meetme, or write a completley new version of app_page?

Thanks
Vadim