[asterisk-dev] datastores documentation (was: [svn-commits] dvossel: trunk r201453 - /trunk/doc/datastores.txt)

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jun 17 20:31:56 CDT 2009

SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
> Author: dvossel
> Date: Wed Jun 17 15:00:51 2009
> New Revision: 201453

> Log:
> ast_channel_datastore_alloc is no longer used. updating datastores.txt to reflect that.
>
> Modified:
>     trunk/doc/datastores.txt

If anyone is looking for a small project, the information in
datastores.txt should really be a part of our doxygen documentation.  It
should be integrated into include/asterisk/datastore.h.

The higher level information can go into its own doxygen "page" defined
in the header file.  See rtp_engine.h or event.h for examples on adding
a page like this.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software