[asterisk-dev] asterisk 1.6.0.1 and asterisk-java 1.0.0, UserEvent bug?

Sebastian scgm11 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:21:58 CDT 2009

To receive a user event usually you have to extend the UserEvent class
Works ok can you tell us what are you doing??
An example of code and the UserEvent that you are sending is a good start
But this question should be at asterisk-java devel list not asterisk-dev

Please join asterisk-java-devel at lists.sourceforge.net and we can follow this
issue from there.