[asterisk-dev] Debuging a channel driver

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:53:41 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM, luciano
digivoice<lucianodigivoice at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I compiled chan_dgv separately with -g, and now I compiled with -O0 option
> and my gdb is the same.
>
> Looking gdb debug, I know that the problem is when I try to call
> ast_matchmore_extension, but I need a debug more specific.

In fact your channel pointer is screwed as well. May be your stack
frame got corrupted? I doubt you will get anything more specific than
that at this point, so sounds to me like it's time for you try to
figure out what is going on based on that stack frame and the
knowledge of your code.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer