[asterisk-dev] Channel Event Logging and newcdr svn branch

Alexander Krylowsky wing at tversu.ru
Thu Jun 4 03:56:36 CDT 2009

 Hi,
 I'm an asterisk user for a long time, but I haven't any experience in
asterisk development process participating.
 I need to build a pbx that would write detailed events log about every
processed call, so that based on this logs I can than restore call
path from coming into system to hangup (to be able to do something like this:
http://www.switchvox.com/misc/cdr.jpg )

 After some logging tests with transfers on 1.4.x and 1.6.x branches,
I realised that it's impossible to do such things relying on CDR only.
Than I found description of CEL design and newcdr svn branch
(http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/group/newcdr/),
which gives me things that I was looking for.

 Here I came with some questions about this branch:
 - Is it up-to date?
 - Is it ready to be tested for production environment?
 - How/where can I connect with it's developers?
 - Where should I submit bugs (bugs.digium.com?) and does anybody
   interested in this?

 Thanks in advance.

--
wbr, Alexander Krylowsky