[asterisk-dev] wanna be asterisk-dev

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jun 1 09:50:33 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 11:22:37AM -0300, Valter Nogueira wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I know it is a little off-topic - I will try #exec - thanks.
>
> Does it works for others conf files such meete, iax and so on?

Yes, works for just about any Asterisk config file. Basically: anywhere
'#include' will work (assuming you enabled using #exec in
asterisk.conf). As the '#' hist, #include and #exec are preprocessing
directives that are essentially procssed before the configuration is
read just like the C pre-processor.

But no, there's aren't any #if* or #define directives.

OTOH, we have something called templaets. And like the thing in C++, it
works in a more sematic level and supports (some sort of) inheritance.
Unlike the thing from C++ and #exec, it's not turing-complete.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com