[asterisk-dev] wanna be asterisk-dev

Valter Nogueira vgnogueira at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:22:37 CDT 2009

Kevin,

I know it is a little off-topic - I will try #exec - thanks.

Does it works for others conf files such meete, iax and soon? Or should I
try Asterisk Realtime?

I am thinking in moving my context based workflow to a fastagi one - this
would led me to a single context entry and a state machine - with no reloads
at all.

Valter