[asterisk-dev] AGI Stream File and Control Stream File

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Mon Jul 13 16:18:20 CDT 2009

Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> I want to revise my last post. It appears that only the Control Stream
> File is not returning the endpos

A general recommendation I have for you is to check the documentation in
Asterisk before checking voip-info.org. That wiki is very helpful, but at times
it can be out-of-date or just plain wrong about certain details (although I
encourage anyone who spots an error to update it to have the correct info).

If you run "agi show control stream file" from the Asterisk console, you can see
what this actually is intended to return.

If you are interested in modifying the code, look in res_agi.c, specifically at
the function handle_controlstreamfile().

Mark Michelson