[asterisk-dev] AGI Stream File and Control Stream File

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Jul 13 16:04:52 CDT 2009

I want to revise my last post. It appears that only the Control Stream File
is not returning the endpos

I am trying to get a clarification on the Returns for the Stream File and
Control Steam File agi functions.

The voip-info wiki states that they both return and endpos where playback
was stopped. When I debug our application I never get the endpos returned.
Is the wiki wrong?
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/control+stream+file
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/stream+file

If it is wrong where would I need to start to modify the c code to get the
endpos returned on these functions? My application will not work if I can't
track the stop positions during playback.

Thank You
Bryant