[asterisk-dev] UDPTL sent packet on different port than defined on .conf file !!!

Serge Berney s.berney at kinonline.net
Mon Jul 13 06:11:16 CDT 2009

Hello !

There's an issue on "UDPTL.c" ; I configured "udptlstart" and "udptlstop" port's number on "udptl.conf" file.

Here's the value on "udptl.conf" :

[general]

; UDPTL start and UDPTL end configure start and end addresses

udptlstart=3000

udptlend=3060

But I've this output :

VERBOSE[9803] logger.c:  Sent UDPTL packet to w.x.y.z:4940 (type 0, seq 0, len 6)

As see, port to send packet is not filtered by entered value on .conf file !

It's seems that "s->them.sin_port" contain a wrong value ?!?!

Which parameter/line can I edit to filter port on sending UDPTL packet ?!?!

Thanks in advance,

Serge Berney
Kin SA
Knowledge Integrated Networks