[asterisk-dev] SMDI Function Call Redux

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Jan 27 13:58:22 CST 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 11:11 AM, Bill Sofko wrote:

> writes:
>> Hey!  I ended up merging the patch in to Asterisk, actually.  It did
>> not make it in to 1.6.0, as we worked on this after 1.6.0 had already
>> been feature frozen.  However, the updated functionality is in 1.6.1.
>
> Wow -- excellent! I will download the 1.6.1 beta and work with that.
> This
> is great news.

The SMDI code hasn't changed in quite a while, but other stuff has
been changed over the time.  There should be a 1.6.1-rc1 very soon, so
you could use that.  Alternatively, I would just grab 1.6.1 from svn,
since the last beta is a bit old at this point.

$ svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.6.1
asterisk-1.6.1

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead