[asterisk-dev] Newbie Developer Resource?

David Phillips phillips.david.lee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 17:50:08 CST 2009

I'm using a hosted version with no support, so I have no idea what the URL
should be, nor if it is even mapped.  I didn't even know there is a manual
and I can assure you, If I knew where to find it, I would have started
there.  A more helpful attitude to someone with IT experience, just not with
linux/asterisk would be appreciated, not a rude attitude such as yours.
Geez...what a welcome to the asterisk community.

David