[asterisk-dev] Reminder: Emerging Communications Conference Early-Bird

Lee S Dryburgh dryburghl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:49:29 CST 2009

Just a quick reminder that the early-bird closes tomorrow (and hotel
group rate closes on 8th Feb) -

http://eCommConf.com

Two Digium folks are speaking - Mark Spencer and Tristan Degenhardt.

The eComm 2009 conference is well known to be THE comms conference of
2009, i.e.:

http://ecommconf.com/blog/2008/12/what-others-are-saying.html

At nights we are running tutorials and as yet we do not have any on or
around the topic of Asterisk, so feel free to propose to run one.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me off list!

Thanks

Lee

PS If you can't make it you may wish to listen in to the
pre-conference interviews here: http://ecommconf.com/blog/interviews/

--
Gmail: lee.dryburgh
Twitter: leedryburgh