[asterisk-dev] RFC: Capacity Study

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Jan 7 18:05:06 CST 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 17:24:44 Alex Balashov wrote:
> Who is paying for this?
>
> I always wanted to do this (and to some extent, TransNexus has, or were
> they testing MediaProxy?), but nobody's willing to fund it.  Time = money.

The other part of this is that it would be nice to have this in some package
that we could use to test prospective optimizations, refactorizations, etc.
When it comes time to verify if a certain change had an effect on overall
throughput, it's otherwise difficult to judge without a testable result.

--
Tilghman