[asterisk-dev] wctdm 4/8/24 VMWI generation capabilities

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jan 7 14:06:30 CST 2009

Doug.
	Regarding bug #14143, I forgot to mention that the annoying mwispill is also heard when you clear a message from your extension and press # when finished. Example, with extension 2345 connected to FXS port, dial voicemail, then enter mailbox 2345 and password 2345 then clear 1 message, press # when finished, but stay off-hook, the FSK mwispill is heard.

	I haven't yet had a chance to test the latest patch, but I believe it may not fix this senario, assuming that the initial logic fix patch was applied, the DAHDI_EVENT_RINGOFFHOOK event was handled by 'handle_init_event' if it wasn't handled in 'mwi_send_process_event'.

	Alec Davis