[asterisk-dev] Interesting SVN graphical representations of Asterisk project

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue Jan 6 13:33:08 CST 2009

This is an interesting site, but the total lack of any descriptions or
methodology (or even labels) leaves me a little confused as to what,
exactly, I'm looking at.

http://svnsearch.org/svnsearch/repos/ASTERISK/search

There are some interesting trends that are visible even if we just
make some assumptions as to how the data is being displayed.  I liked
looking at the committers vs. time of day scatter plots, which show
pretty clearly who are the people who are morning vs. evening people,
or those insane people who have no schedule of any kind and work too
many hours entirely.

Note that this shows only people with SVN commit and not actual
contributors of code (the latter of which is a significantly larger
group than the former which it encompasses.)

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/