[asterisk-dev] Voicemail mod

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Feb 24 16:49:38 CST 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 22:40 +0000, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
> What is the accepted method of contributing small bits of code such as this?
> Should I open an issue in the bug tracker?

Thanks for your contribution Jeff!

If you've got a patch, then you should definitely submit it to the bug
tracker, so that it doesn't get lost, and so that the licensing is all
accounted for, etc.  Once you submit it there, a developer will review
it and either check it into the Asterisk code base or discuss it in more
depth with you.

--
Jared Smith
Digium, Inc. | Training Manager