[asterisk-dev] Propagation of cidnum/cidname to the called party in Originate cmd (1.6.1.12)

Prince Singh prince at drishti-soft.com
Thu Dec 31 01:04:26 CST 2009

In the Dial application (app_dial.c) there is an option 'o' to control
forwarding of the callerid from the calling(A) channel to the called(B)
channel. See what it does.

Is there any call to 'ast_set_callerid' in your scenario ?
enum value OPT_ORIGINAL_CLID corrosponds to the Dial option 'o'

Does this help?

--
Regards,
Prince Singh