[asterisk-dev] Professional Services required

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:44:30 CST 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Amit Patkar | Avhan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
<amit at avhan.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> How can I get professional help / services to develop applications / tools
> specific to my requirements? I don't have enough expertise to develop these
> applications / tools at this time.

Try sending an e-mail to the asterisk-biz mailing list with a general
description of what you need, many developers for hire monitor that mailing
list, including me :-)

Please do not post anything else here (asterisk-dev) since this mailing list
is for Asterisk inner development discussions only.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com