[asterisk-dev] 1.6.1.12 Asterisk Crashes after 100 Bridged Calls in SIP?

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:12:15 CST 2009

> Russell Bryant wrote:
>> I would love to see backtraces for all of these crashes being talked
>> about (both from the OP, and this discussion).  Are there mantis issues
>> I can look at?
>
> It's hard for us to resolve issues if they aren't reported to us. Please provide
> information on the issue tracker so we can review any issues you're having,
> especially crashes.
>
> Leif Madsen.

Ok, went backin the lab to get a backtrace, recompiled asterisk with
[*] DONT_OPTIMIZE
[*] DEBUG_THREADS

Further testing does not produce a crash, Asterisk gets slow at 100
calls, cpu goes to 99%, but if I stop sipp and let Asterisk sit for a
while, it does release all calls eventually.  I can get a core dump
and back trace if I compile without dont_optimize and debug_threads
deselected.

My question, is that sufficient to issue a bug?

What other info might be helpful?

Thanks.

JR
--