[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.28 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Fri Dec 18 16:49:02 CST 2009
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 1.4.28. This
release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 1.4.28 resolved several issues reported by the
community, and would have not been possible without your participation. Thank
* Send ack (response/message) after receiving manager action userevent
(closes issue #16264), reported, patched by: dimas
* Do not modify the gain settings on data calls in chan_dahdi.
(closes issue #15972), reported by: udosw, patched, tested by: alecdavis
* fixes solaris segfault on dial with verbosity >= 3
(closes issue #16193), reported by: asgaroth, patched by: snuffy, tested by:
* fixes conditional jump or move depending on uninitialised STACK value
(closes issue #16261), reported, patched by: edguy3
* Copy the peer CDR's userfield to the bridge CDR if it exists.
(closes issue #14590), reported by: msetim, patched by Laureano, tested by:
A summary of changes in this release can be found in the release summary:
For a full list of changes in this releases, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev