[asterisk-dev] DAHDI-Linux 2.2.1-rc2 and DAHDI-Tools 2.2.1-rc2 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Fri Dec 18 16:44:05 CST 2009
The Asterisk Development Team is pleased to announce the second release
candidates of DAHDI-Linux and DAHDI-Tools version 2.2.1.
DAHDI-Linux 2.2.1-rc2, DAHDI-Tools 2.2.1-rc2, and DAHDI-Linux-Complete
are available for immediate download at
These release candidates contain bug fixes and modifications to accommodate
interface changes in Linux kernels up to 2.6.32. A few of the more
noteworthy changes in this release candidate from the previous release
* Reference counts are properly maintained on the echo canceler modules
* Better alarm debouncing for wct4xxp and wcte12xp drivers
per AT&T 54016.
* Support for extra HFC-4S and HFC-8S BRI cards in wcb4xxp.
* dahdi_dummy will not lock up when a time-shift is detected (issue
* T1 CAS support in the xpp "PRI" (E1/T1) module.
* T1 CAS configuration generation support in dahdi_genconf. Default
* Much less verbose xpp firmware loading.
* wcfxo resets DAA on initialization (issue #14232).
* VPMADT032 firmware update to 1.20.
For a full list of changes in these release candidates, please see the
Issues found in these release candidates can be reported at
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev