[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Inquiry:Asterisk sip server?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:02:39 CST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Subject: Inquiry:Asterisk sip server?
asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Dear All
I have an application that calls for Asterisk sip configuration to be able
to communicate with external sip server . My Asterisk 3.1.14 has been
installed on Debian 3.1 server and the external sip server is
@192.168.0.10, the same subnet as my Debian server @
192.168.0.2  . At now , the configuration is in such a way that the call
attempts reaching to my Asterisk are being routed internally , based on my
Asterisk extensions.conf settings . I need to change the current
configuration in such a way that the voip call attempts to be routed toward
the external sip server at 192.168.0.10 for the call routing purposes . Can you
please help me how I am expected to modify my Asterisk configuration to do
the job ?
Regards
H.Motamedi