[asterisk-dev] TDMOE protocol

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:54:37 CST 2009

As Miguel mentioned the source code is filled with notes and comments
that can help you understand how things work.  You do not need to be a
programmer to understand comments in the source files.  Things like
TDMoE go back many years and may require you to learn about the origin
of the technology to form a good "frame" or knowledge base.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software