[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] mnick: branch 1.6.0 r233236 - in /branches/1.6.0: ./ pbx/pbx_config.c

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Dec 5 03:19:13 CST 2009

4 dec 2009 kl. 21.29 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories:

>  Parse global variables or expressions in hint extensions. Like: exten => 400,hint,DAHDI/i2/${GLOBAL(var)}

I must have missed the review of this patch...

What is this supposed to mean?

Can we use any function? The patch is not limited to GLOBAL as a function.

This makes the extension state system very powerful, but also extremely hard to debug. We will surely get interesting locking issues with circular references here.

400,hint,${REALTIME(family, var)}

400,hint,DAHDI/${RANDOM ...

How much testing has this patch gone through?

/O