[asterisk-dev] New group CCSS branch

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Fri Aug 14 12:02:13 CDT 2009

Hi devs,

I have recently created a new subversion branch at
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/group/CCSS

This branch is meant for adding CCBS and CCNR to Asterisk. In it, I have added a
document in /doc called CCSS_architecture.pdf. It contains a relatively
high-level look into how the features will be implemented within Asterisk. I
encourage any developers interested in this feature to give the document a read
and reply here if they see any inherent flaws, any inconsistencies, or any
unclear sections. I must warn that I am not a technical writer, and so the
document does not adhere to as strict a format or writing style as seen in most
standards. However, I think the document gets the point across and provides some
insight into the methods which will be used for this feature.

I plan to start coding as soon as possible according to the architecture
document that I have included. Don't let that stop you from raising concerns,
though.

Thanks in advance for any constructive feedback.
Mark Michelson