[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] renaming canreinvite

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Aug 4 06:39:40 CDT 2009

Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> Some extra clarification for the mail archives:
>
> The "canreinvite" option that was renamed in this patch has *nothing*
> to do with whether Asterisk accepts inbound re-invites from various
> services or devices. We always accept acceptable re-invites,
> regardless of the "canreinvite" setting.

Leif is planning on improving the description of the canreinvite option
in the branches that weren't changed, so that people won't (continue to)
mistakenly assume that the option controls more behavior than it
actually does; this is a useful addition to that description, so
hopefully he'll see it here :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com