[asterisk-dev] External Auth / SIP peer authentication?

Stephan Monette monettes at unlimitel.ca
Fri Apr 24 09:58:19 CDT 2009

Hi,

Our first step is to detect the attacks or security issues and report them.

The log format will include the following information:

- Date & time of the event
- source ip address and port
- username
- password (has code)
- description

Then other developers could design the tools to analyse the log files and
take action.

Thanks.

Stephan Monette.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:24 AM, Andreas Anderson <galium123 at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> while searching for something like this, i stumbled on this:
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5424
>
> Are there any plans to include something like this, or did someone update
> this patch to a more recent asterisk version?
>

> Regards,
>
> Andreas

> Find someone to snuggle up with No-one wants to be lonely this Autumn<http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fdating%2Enz%2Emsn%2Ecom%2Fchannel%2Findex%2Easpx%3Ftrackingid%3D1048628&_t=773568480&_r=nzWINDOWSliveMAILemailTAGLINES&_m=EXT>

Stephan Monette
Unlimitel Inc.
Tollfree: 1-877-464-6638