[asterisk-dev] [LibPRI] Question on Charging indicator forwaded in Bridged channel

Bernard Merindol(TNE) bernard.Merindol at telnowedge.com
Fri Apr 24 03:47:36 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I works in French and I have Asterisk iPBX placed in "iPBX on midle"
from Telco and forward to old Alcatel PBX.

I have problem with IE 36 ISDN indication. This message is not
forwaded on bridged call. When I see the code in pri_facility.c I see:

                case ROSE_AOC_AOCE_CHARGING_UNIT:
                         return aoc_aoce_charging_unit_decode(pri,
call, (u_int8_t *)comp, comp->len + 2);
                         if (0) { /* the following function is
currently not used - just to make the compiler happy */
                                 aoc_aoce_charging_unit_encode(pri,
call, call->aoc_units); /* use this function to forward the aoc-e on a
bridged channel */
				return 0;
                         }

Someone an idea why "aoc_aoce_charging_unit_encode" is encapsuled in
if (0) and is not executed ?

Thank for your help.

Best regards
Bernard Merindol