[asterisk-dev] sending AT commands through the SIP channel to theend device?!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 17 02:17:22 CDT 2009

Hi Gunnar,
The point is, that I need to send messages to the base station of my
cordless DECT phone system, and I must receive them back and store it
in a variable to work it out. Sending messages might be beautifull,
but I need the response, to write the routine for setting through ISDN
the caller ID etc....

If something doesn't exist yet, I am willing to extend Asterisk with
it's feature by writing extensions in C++.

For any further replies I would thank you very much.

Tamer