[asterisk-dev] Asterisk European Developers Meet-Up May 2, 3 Rostock DE

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Thu Apr 16 17:35:23 CDT 2009

This is the second general announcement.  Please let me know if you're
interested in attending, and please pass to any Asterisk developers
that you may know who are not typically paying attention to the
mailing list because they're too busy.  :-)  We've got a good group
already attending, and we're hoping to add another few developers who
are interested in getting some good discussions, work, and drinking
done.

JT

Begin forwarded message:

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/