[asterisk-dev] Reviewboard Usage Guidelines

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Apr 9 15:53:10 CDT 2009

Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> I'm not sure that that's really true, and I think a REQUIREMENT that it be
> posted on reviewboard is excessive.  If you want to mandate review, that's
> fine, and reviewboard is an excellent tool for that, but for example, if
> another committer simply reviewed a patch, I think that's sufficient to meet
> the intended criteria.  Add it to the standard template:  "Reviewed by: A,B".

Okay, I'm fine with saying that it is the sign off that is required.
Whether it is using reviewboard the tool, or some other tool, I don't
really care.  However, for non-trivial changes it seems like reviewboard
is the logical choice for facilitating the review process.

Also, yes, this would have to be something we add to our commit message
template, as well.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead