[asterisk-dev] Asterisk compilation & install ondifferentfolder - segmentation fault

Serge Berney s.berney at kinonline.net
Tue Apr 7 01:45:45 CDT 2009

As strange as it can be, there was no trace on logs...
The only message I got was when running "Asterisk -c" and have the segmentation fault message (but this error was not reported on log).

To found the problem I had to remove all modules, run a "make install" from Asterisk 1.6 sources and from this point, that was working.

:)
Serge