[asterisk-dev] menuselect in 1.6.0-rc5 -- f12? really?

David McNett nugget at macnugget.org
Tue Sep 9 13:43:35 CDT 2008

I'm trying to build 1.6.0-rc5 and I'm completely thwarted by the new
menuselect:

> "<ENTER> toggles selection | <F12> saves & exits | <ESC> exits
> without save"

I'm not even sure what "F12" means in the context of my terminal
session over ssh to the colocated asterisk server, but everything I've
tried fails.  Even so, menuselect isn't seeing my "ESC" either.  I
can't seem to exit menuselect either gracefully or otherwise.  Are
there any real keystrokes I can use instead?  I'm sure it works great
at the physical console.

I like the new two-pane style but please give me normal keys to exit
and save!

--
David McNett
http://macnugget.org/