[asterisk-dev] Some wild thoughts about logging

Ralfe Poisson ralfepoisson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:41:35 CDT 2008

I have an AGI system that works off of a calling card system. I have very
verbose logging for this AGI system and I store the caller_id and
account_number for every log entry. I find it extremely useful for working
out what they are doing wrong, or what the system has done in certain
circumstances.

If Asterisk could have a similar feature built into its CDR database, that
would be a massive help in troubleshooting and debugging, and it would help
the support techs as well.

Ralfe

--
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive
incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which."

R a l f e P o i s s o n
ralfepoisson at gmail.com