[asterisk-dev] Please reopen bug #13409

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Fri Sep 5 09:32:12 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 18:36 -0300, Daniel Ferrer wrote:
> I tested today 1.4.22-rc3, as I see it includes patch for issue #13409.
>
> This patch is causing me CDR problems, I use cdr_mysql (from addons
> package) as backend, and in a normal call A->B, this patch causes to
> post the CDR twice, giving me a constraint key violation (uniqueid is
> primary key in cdr table).
>
> Can you reopen this? I've a slighty modified patch that calls also
> ast_cdr_detach but doesn't post a new cdr. I cannot post it or write a
> note to this issue because it is in 'fixed' state.
>
> thanks
> bye

Daniel--

I have verified that detaching the CDR's was not a good idea. I opted
to call instead the routine "ast_cdr_discard" in the previous patch,
which will silently free the CDR. I have committed this fix to 1.4,
trunk, 1.6.0, and 1.6.1; via versions 141156, 141157, 141158, and
141159,
respectively.

Try it out and let me know if there are any problems. I've run testing
on the code both before and after the fix, and this seems to work as
one would expect.

murf

--
Steve Murphy