[asterisk-dev] Please reopen bug #13409

Daniel Ferrer daniel at ipcontact.com.uy
Thu Sep 4 16:36:39 CDT 2008

I tested today 1.4.22-rc3, as I see it includes patch for issue #13409.

This patch is causing me CDR problems, I use cdr_mysql (from addons
package) as backend, and in a normal call A->B, this patch causes to
post the CDR twice, giving me a constraint key violation (uniqueid is
primary key in cdr table).

Can you reopen this? I've a slighty modified patch that calls also
ast_cdr_detach but doesn't post a new cdr. I cannot post it or write a
note to this issue because it is in 'fixed' state.

thanks
bye

--
Ing. Daniel Ferrer