[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users] SIP REGISTER

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 06:44:13 CDT 2008

Dear Alex,

The problem is that the asterisk server is sending these packets
continuously with no stop and with a negligible duration between packets for
the same extension...My Asterisk server read the extensions from the
database and not from extensions.conf...There is a field in the sip buddies
table with name qualify and with type char...WHat do you suggest me to do?
Put the value or qualify to no or ichange the type to int and put a numeric
value inside?

If I put the value to no what this the disadvantages?

Regards