[asterisk-dev] asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 51, Issue 50

Di-Shi Sun di-shi at transnexus.com
Thu Oct 23 19:54:18 CDT 2008

Hi Maxim,

We used SIPp to send  audio files to generate the RTP traffic. As I
understanding, it were 214 (frame size) /172 (UDP size) byte for g711 and 74
(frame size) / 32 (UDP size) byte for g729 RTP packets in the test. If you
are interested in the audio files, we can sent them to you. They are too big
to be sent to the maillist.

Regards,

Di-Shi Sun
VoIP Routing, Accounting, Security