[asterisk-dev] Asterisk at SIPit23 in Lannion France

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Oct 21 03:02:38 CDT 2008

Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Really no problems at Sipit although 1.4 does not handle to-tags correctly?
>
> btw: is totag handling fixed in 1.6?

We ran all our tests with pedantic mode enabled, and only ran into one
interop problem with tag handling, which turned out to be the other
party's fault (they had problems with interop with other implementations
as well, not just Asterisk).

Are you referring to an open issue on the bug tracker or something else
with more details?

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies