[asterisk-dev] moh: datadir or varlibdir? [was: Re: [svn-commits] kpfleming: trunk r149917 - in /trunk: ./ configs/ res/]

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Oct 16 06:40:13 CDT 2008

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> Sounds do reside under ast_config_AST_DATA_DIR . At least this is what I
> see in trunk:main/file.c:build_filename() .

Ahh, my mistake.

> ast_config_AST_DATA_DIR defaults to /var/lib/asterisk if not set
> explicitly.

Well, that's certainly cause for confusion! Since we don't really have a
document that describes what the uses of these directories are supposed
to be, I'm not really sure whether changing it would be the right thing
to do or not.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies