[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] lmadsen: trunk r149040 - /trunk/doc/manager_1_1.txt

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 15 05:29:44 CDT 2008

Johansson Olle E wrote:

> Right, so using "Host:" in one event and "Domain" in another event is
> wrong.

Exactly. But I don't want see 'RegistryDomain' or 'RegisteredDomain' or
anything like that either... 'Domain' is plenty :-)

> The question remains: Should we consider this a bug and change 1.6.0?
>
> This patch should not have been approved in the first time, but now
> we're
> beyond that.

That's not a situation we've addressed before, but I'd consider
something that was added and didn't follow the guidelines to be worthy
of changing, including in the release where it was added. The
UPGRADE.txt file for that release will need to be extended to document
this situation.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies