[asterisk-dev] Calendaring API

Terry Wilson twilson at digium.com
Wed Oct 8 01:43:18 CDT 2008

> PS: "core show function CALENDAR_BUSY" should describe the possible
> result codes currently available, even if you don't expand it to do
> the named field stuff discussed above.

Currently it is just a binary function, if it is anything other than
an empty string, the calendar is busy.  Technically, it sets "1" for
the calendar being busy.  So basically if it is used in an expression
it will evaluate true or false, etc.  I don't mind adding a line
explaining that, but it sounds like I might be replacing that function
anyway, so I'll hold off until we all make a decision on that.

Terry