[asterisk-dev] Asterisk on Windows (Subsystem for UNIX)

Alex Dubinsky adubinsky457 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:44:11 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to compile asterisk 1.4.22 on Win2k8's Subsystem for UNIX
Applications. I wadded through a bunch of issues (I can post the list if
anyone's interested) and finally got stuck on:

res_features.c:157: error: `use_ast_mutex_t_instead_of_pthread_mutex_t'
undeclared here (not in a function)

I found the stuff about #include <stdio.h> but it didn't help. What confuses
me is where does the symbol even come from? Is there some guard around it?

-- Alex