[asterisk-dev] Reviewboard post-commit hook

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Nov 26 16:13:01 CST 2008

Our "svnbot" functionality has been expanded to reviewboard.  For now,
I'm using the stock post-commit script distributed by reviewboard.

The current functionality is that if you include the full URL to a
review in a commit message, the "svnbot" will automatically set the
review as submitted.  So, when you merge in the final version of a patch
into the base, include a comment for the review with the full URL, and
it will be closed for you.

At some point, it would be nice to expand the recognized keywords to be
more similar to what we use for mantis.  I'll post another message here
if and when that happens.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer