[asterisk-dev] Strange deadlock

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Mon Nov 24 07:51:50 CST 2008

I checked the 1.4.23-rc1 changelog and found the solved
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13676. As my stuck call involves an
attended transfer (local channels), which is often used in the call
center, I hope this solves my problem too.

Thanks to all of you anyway.

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología