[asterisk-dev] CDR Problem Proposals

Jonn R Taylor jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Fri Nov 21 12:02:51 CST 2008

Steve,

How's the light reading going that I sent you? I think you answered your own question about where to put most of the CDR code. I would put it in the channel driver. A call always starts with it and ends with it. Transfers and parked calls way need to go in that module to generate a separate record.

Jonn